Operating system support
- Currently YARS only works under linux due to the graphics implementation. Win and Mac support are planned.
- Camera sensor has been reported to not work with ATI graphics cards under Linux, the error message is as follows:
"Error: RenderTexture requires the following unsupported OpenGL extensions: GLX_SGIX_pbuffer"
- Camera sensor does not work with GeForce Quadro 380. Crashes.
- Controller and Object-Controller only work in In-Source builds with the libraries in the folder lib. More general support is planned.
- The viewport coordinates output (in terminal) is not consistent with the initial viewport mapping (in xml).
- The sensor mapping in the xml file definition is inconsistent.
- Mouse navigation is confusing.
- Find scripts must be adapted to also work with other OS than linux
- cmake installation routine, to make "make install" work properly
- Decide where to place binaries, libs, and xsd
- Enable the parser to look for locally installed xsd, in case the xsd given in the xml file is not valid.
- cpack must be set up, so that version numbered packages can be provided for download